The Perfect Wedding Venue in Prescott!
One of Arizona’s most sought-after wedding venues, The Van Dickson Ranch offers fresh air, stunning views, and the perfect place for your once-in-a-lifetime experience. Enjoy exclusive, all-day use of our ranch for a rustic wedding, a glamorous wedding or western wedding–whatever your dream is, we’ll help you make it happen. Family-owned and operated, we are proud to have not only one of the oldest ranches in Arizona, but one of the most beautiful. Whether you choose to have an intimate gathering or a gala outdoor celebration, your ranch wedding is sure to be one to remember.
For Your Wedding we offer…
• Delicious wedding dinners of smoked tri tip of beef and chicken
• Five tasty sides dishes and fresh-baked rolls
• Bring your own alcoholic drinks to serve guests
• A large, covered pavilion on a grassy polo field for the reception
• Spacious and scenic oak-treed lawn for the ceremony
• Chairs and benches for the ceremony
• Tables and chairs for the reception
• Splendid lighting and dance floor
• Plates, tumblers, utensils, napkins, and ice-cold water
• Casita for the bride’s preparation
• Cabin for the groomsmen
• Security personnel
• Parking attendants with club cars and plenty of parking
• Pristine bathroom facilities with flush toilets, running water, and air conditioning
• Use of the property from 9 a.m. to midnight
• Music may play until 11 p.m.
From $7,480 for 100 guests | $69 each additional guest
Thank you so much. We heard from EVERYONE, how beautiful the venue was, how wonderful the food was, and how great the staff was. Thank you, thank you for helping to make Sydney and Cable’s day so perfect!!! You were all such a big help!!! Al was there late helping us gather our decorations and stuff, please tell him how much we truly appreciated that!! Thank you for the pictures too!!!
I just wanted to thank you again. I didn’t realize how smoothly our wedding went until I started paying more attention at others. Since Hanah and I got married, we have been to 2 other weddings. Seeing those really showed how well you guys handle everything and how well you work with the suggested vendors. The other weddings we went to looked like an improvised skit in comparison to ours. You really set the bar high. Thank you so much for making everything perfect.
Sincerely,Greg and Hanah Gaskins